Fire Breaks Out In Dm’s Office Compound | Kanpur News

Kanpur: A fire broke out in the District Magistrate office compound, on Tuesday, due to a short circuit in a garbage dump.
There was chaos after smoke emanated from the garbage lying on a balcony of the building. The fire brigade personnel, who reached on the information, brought the fire under control.
The incident took place following a spark in the electric wires in a lane located in the Collectorate premises, where a large amount of garbage was lying on the balcony of the advocates’ chamber.
“On Tuesday afternoon, a spark emanated from electric wires following a short circuit which fell into the garbage dump, leading to mishap,” said a fire official.
Upon information, a fire tender that arrived from Colonelganj fire station brought the fire under control after half-an hour of effort, he added.
Fire officials said timely action prevented the fire otherwise it could have spread to the advocates’ chamber as well.


FacebookTwitterInstagramKOO APPYOUTUBE

Source link

Leave a Reply