Fire Breaks Out At Shop In Chakeri | Kanpur News


Kanpur: Goods worth lakhs were gutted after fire broke out due to shot circuit in a closed battery shop in Chakeri area of the city on Sunday. On being alerted, two fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the fire.
Pawan Rajput of Om Purwa, owns a battery shop in Chandra Nagar. On Sunday, a fire broke out due to short circuit. Locals of the area noticed thick column of smoke followed by flames in the shop and alerted the fire department and local police.
By the time the fire-tenders reached the spot, the fire had spread across the shop and massive damage was done. Later, personnel of the fire department rushed to the spot along with two fire tenders and doused the fire. tnn





Source link

Leave a Reply