2 Kids Die Of Food Poisoning After Consuming Macaroni | Kanpur News


Kanpur: A minor brother-sister duo died of food poisoning after consuming home cooked macaroni in Farrukhabad district. The condition of the mother and her four children had suddenly deteriorated two days ago. On Sunday the woman’s son died followed by the death of his sister on Monday.
The father, Maan Singh Verma, a resident of Farrukhbad’s Dadipur village, said that the condition of his wife and children deteriorated after eating macaroni. Maan Singh, who works in a bakery in Kanpur, said that two days ago macaroni was prepared at his house.
After consuming macaroni condition of his son Shivam (8), daughters Anupam (11), Gauri (14), and Asha (11) and his wife Rinki (38) deteriorated. All were being treated in the village itself. Shivam died on Sunday, while daughter Anupam died on Monday.
After the two deaths the family admitted Gauri, Asha and Rinki to the district hospital, where they are under treatment.
Chief medical officer Amrendra Singh said that five members of the family had consumed home-made macaroni on Saturday night. “After which their health deteriorated. Subsequently, they had undergone treatment at the clinic of some local quack. However, one among them died on Sunday and the other on Monday. At the same time, three people are undergoing treatment at district hospital. Their condition is stated to be stable now. The matter is being investigated.”





Source link

Leave a Reply