2 Incidents Of Fire Reported | Kanpur News


Kanpur:Two incidents of fire were reported from the district on Tuesday. A major fire broke out at a plywood godown in Sheetla Bazar area of Jajmau during the early hours of Tuesday. No casualties have been reported. A short circuit is believed to be the reason behind the fire, officials said. The incident happened at the godown located in Sheetla Bazar and the wood stocked in the building led the fire to assume mammoth proportions.
About-a-dozen fire tenders were rushed to the site. It took around three hours to douse the fire. Similarly, in yet another incident, fire broke out in the chemical godown at Barra 2 area on Tuesday morning. Seeing the black smoke emanating, the local people informed the fire department. Fire tenders reached the information and brought the fire under control after a massive effort.
A fire broke out in a chemical godown in a building located in the Barra-2 area of the City on Tuesday morning. Within minutes the fire spread to the first floor, trapping a family. Hearing cries, the people rushed to the spot. After this the whole family managed to get out from there by jumping on the neighbor’s terrace. Three fire tenders brought the fire under control in two hours.tnn





Source link

Leave a Reply